Innovation in Airway Clearance
For patients with a viscous and thick mucus, for whom the mucociliary process is impaired – among which cystic fibrosis patients and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) patients.
Key benefits to patients
Efficient and Comfortable Bronchial Drainage
- Direct action on mucus rheology to decrease secretion viscosity
- lmproved mucus transport and drainage from the distal areas of the lungs
- No increase of the physiological collapse of the bronchi
- Decreased thoracic distension
- Patient’s energy is preserved as he remains relaxed while using Simeox
- Flexibility in managing bronchial drainage on daily basis
Thanks to the touchscreen interface, the patient benefits from the real-time visualization of the progress of his/her treatment via the device internal sensors.
This biofeedback allows to:
- Include the patient in a therapeutic program,
- Encourage the patient to evolve and progress,
- In the future, move to tele-monitoring and data analysis.